"“We sing the praise of war. Not for the way it makes people die, but for the way it makes people come alive”. Le duo comique suédois est de retour, sonnez trompettes et pleuvez napalm, la meilleure in(...)"
An evolution of the musical and lyrical essence introduced in "Hamlet's Childhood", based on original acoustic music of the band coupled with the lyrics of the German early XX century expressionist poets Paul Zech and Georg Heym.
The first part of Majdanek Waltz trilogy, collecting all tracks which were previously recorded exclusively for the compilations in new versions. Anxious and «transparent» neo-folk with brilliant fragments of embracing darkness and
"Zhatva" (Russian word for "Harvest") is the final part of the trilogy by Majdanek Waltz (after "Pepel" and "Ophelia"). Aside from the features of their classical style, here you can find the depths of the band's experimental abyss. Lim. 250x.
01. Ожидание (Suspense) (4:36)
02. Всё будет так, как хочется зиме (Everything Is Going To Be In Winter Way) (4:04)
03. Гамлет (Hamlet) (4:02)
04. Как синий лёд мой день… (As Dark Blue Ice My Day Is…) (3:25)
05. Всех усопших (Of All The Diseased Ones) (3:23)
06. Роза смерти (Rose Of Death) (2:26)
07. Холод (Cold) (4:47)
08. Под землю (Down To Underground) (3:12)
09. Вечер (Evening) (3:02)
10. Ноябрь (November) (8:12)