"The exquisite combination of instruments The Moon and the Nightspirit present elevate their music into a sphere higher than mere folk music. This is a perfect combination of complex melody lines, Celt(...)"
01. Ожидание (Suspense) (4:36)
02. Всё будет так, как хочется зиме (Everything Is Going To Be In Winter Way) (4:04)
03. Гамлет (Hamlet) (4:02)
04. Как синий лёд мой день… (As Dark Blue Ice My Day Is…) (3:25)
05. Всех усопших (Of All The Diseased Ones) (3:23)
06. Роза смерти (Rose Of Death) (2:26)
07. Холод (Cold) (4:47)
08. Под землю (Down To Underground) (3:12)
09. Вечер (Evening) (3:02)
10. Ноябрь (November) (8:12)
"Zhatva" (Russian word for "Harvest") is the final part of the trilogy by Majdanek Waltz (after "Pepel" and "Ophelia"). Aside from the features of their classical style, here you can find the depths of the band's experimental abyss. Lim. 250x.
The theme of this release is the senselessness confrontation between two soldier brothers, depicting the separation of the two both stylistically and ideologically through music, with MW offering Martial Neo-Folk and SS bringing Dark Ambient/Industrial.